Salman is my 4 am friend--Katrina Kaif

Indeed, tinsel villa hottie Katrina Kaif has never accepted her relationship with Salman Khan publicly, but after their break-up, the lass claimed that they message or talk to each other at least once a day.

The thespian shared, “Salman and I talk or message each other at least once a day. He is my 4 am friend.”
“When I was hospitalised, Salman was very much around. If I’m missing for something important that Salman has organised, there has to be a solid reason for it. Like at this blood donation drive he organised in Mumbai when I had been diagnosed with a blood condition myself and was advised against giving blood.”
Currently, many are wondering whether the duo will ever work together as they haven't been casted together for long, especially after the debacle of 'Yuvvraj'.
Apparently, the duo was supposed to star together in 'Dabangg' but unfortunately, Sonakshi Sinha was roped in for the same.
Later on, Salman even referred to cast Katrina in 'Bodyguard', however, this too was canceled and Kareena Kapoor was roped in.
When questioned Katrina, whether they would come together again, Kat revealing about their pact saying, “It is unfair to talk about a professional offer because someone else is finalised for it.”
“Salman and I had a disaster in our last romantic film Yuvraaj. We had mutually decided then that when we do our next film, it has to be something different. Not a routine love story.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More